Security Warehouse Support Forum

payment with paypal bis

mpollet

Hello

Following my first email from yesterday about this topic, I have questioned paypal about what to do.

They inform me to use your email adress as first input and refer to the bill references and cost . You will then receive an email from paypal to confirm my payment.

It seems this is the procedure to use but this is the first time for me.

My concern is that there is no bill references when I order from your site (at the end of the checkout, there is no references only a transfer to paypal site), so I cannot refer to any bill of material.

Could you please clarify??

Many thanks

Hello

Thanks for your answer.

I have contacted Paypal this morning by phone and they explain me that they don't want to assume the payment with your site????

ow can you explain that as you are requested verified and confirmed paypal payment??

Is there an other way (please to consult my "buy cart" amount --> 1134

id agree i wouldnt take any risks either.

i dont know what they are saying etc all i can say is that we get hundreds of paypal payments without issues.

When checking out and selecting paypal they paypal site will offer various choices. I cant help with paypal issues as they take control of the transaction after you press the paypal button it is not handled by our site.