Security Warehouse Support Forum

[Ticket Question] Help with the Accenta G4 & latching option

securitywarehouse

I've just installed an Accenta G4 and have a problem using the set output with the latching option of the Texecom IMPAQ Plus detectors. The Accenta manual states that the set output is positive 12v upon successful set of the system and removed when a correct access code is entered.

However when I test the output from the main board, it is 12v positive when the system is unset & removed once set, so opposite to what is stated in the manual.

The detector instructions state the same as the Accenta manual for latching, positive when set, removed when unset.

Is there a way of configuring this output or is it a fault with the Accenta as I can't find any reference to it in the manual?

The terminal I'm using as set is the one to the far right of main terminal strip after the external sounder connections.

?

• 3 weeks later...

The ADE panels have always had a SET terminal , which goes positive when the panel is set , although I dont have one in front of me , I'd be very surprised if the circuit board differs from the manual.Most likely is that the meter leads were the wrong way round  ;).