Security Warehouse Support Forum

[Ticket Question] Help buying Texecom

securitywarehouse

I am keen to purchase a Texecom Veritas Excel Panel with LCD keypad and an additional LED keypad for a second door. I see your kit includes the LCD keypad and I can order a second keypad. I already have one R8 Plus installed and can program these. I am also keen to obtain the PC-COM cable to make programming easier. I have found one on your site. I wanted to ask if this was compatible with the Excel panel and also if the software is supplied or easily downloaded.

I would also like to order a 12v battery for this. I can obtain this from you or from local Maplin - i would prefer to order all from one place if I can.

Finally, I already have PIRs in place as this will replace another panel. I will also need an external sounder kit and wondered if you could recommend one from your stock based on compatibility with this. I need nothing special other than audio sounder, strobe and ideally visual flashing to indicate presence.

I can order everything on your website as soon as I hear from you.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you soon.