Hi everyone, I’ve been developing an app called CCTV Bridge for viewing CCTV cameras and NVR systems directly on Android TV, Google TV and Amazon Fire TV devices. The idea is to provide a simple TV-friendly interface for people who want to monitor their own cameras on a large screen without needing a dedicated PC or monitor. Current features include: • Live camera viewing • 1 / 4 / 8 camera grid layouts • Full-screen camera view • Main stream and sub-stream support • PTZ controls for compatible cameras • Optical and digital zoom • Playback of supported recordings • Local network camera/NVR discovery • Support for RTSP and ONVIF compatible devices • QR-assisted setup using a phone • Remote-control friendly interface I have tested it with systems including Hikvision, Dahua, Imou, Tapo and Uniview, although compatibility can obviously vary depending on the camera/NVR model and firmware. CCTV Bridge does not provide any video content or streams. It is simply a viewer for the user’s own CCTV equipment. The app is now available for Android TV / Google TV and Amazon Fire TV. I’m interested in feedback from people here, particularly regarding: • Camera/NVR models you would like supported • RTSP/ONVIF compatibility • Recording playback • PTZ behaviour • Older or low-spec Android/Fire TV devices • Features you would find useful in a TV CCTV viewer If anyone is interested in testing it with their own CCTV system, I’d be happy to hear how it performs. Thanks.