Security Warehouse Support Forum

Voltek 1812

Lee

Hi,

I have a Voltek 1812 controller and the lux setting does not work. So I bought a new 1812 complete and still no good. It either senses and works both day and night or if I turn down the lux setting nothing works. The TLX override works fine. I have followed the instructions but simply cannot get it to work correctly. Very simply just to come on when it dark. Am I doing something wrong? Any ideas. 

No - I have 3 pir units around my property. So are you saying I should disconnect two of them and only have 1 connected yo set the lux level and then I then reconnect the others when it works. Sorry I am not sure what you mean. Please could you clarify. 

Sorry I simply do not understand what you mean by 3 S and 1 L? Are you saying I need to disconnect 2 of the PIR units, set the lux to the only remaining PIR and then when it works correctly I connect the 2 I have disconnected? Seems difficult and didn’t need to do this when I replaced the 1812 unit last time. Is this correct?