Security Warehouse Support Forum

scantronic 9651

aleexl93

our scantronic 9651 keeps going off on its own without me setting it and its will not let me reset the alarm system at all. Is there any help or someone who knows about the system? 

in desperate need of help now because its keeping us up and the neighbors.

sorry i didnt know this had posted as the page redirected me to make an account and this didnt confirm if it had been posted apologies. 

Yes its inside and out and we have tried to contact the installer and no luck. Ive tried a few companies, no luck there either 

it says PA 04 Bedroom but there isnt a sensor in any bedroom? Also the light comes on orange with the symbol of a triangle and ! in it. Try to omit a zone and it wont let me and also trying to reset it but that says cant reset. im just stuck lol

Just now, aleexl93 said:

Yeah we have one of them but we haven't touched it or even used it? could a wire have gone faulty on it? 

yes, the reed could be failing, the unit could be half pressed etc etc. Intruder alarms need regular servicing to keep them healthy. When was it last serviced?

Can you post a pic of the PA button showing the window next to the reset keyhole