Security Warehouse Support Forum

Galaxy Flex, ALERT-BATT issue

marcusd

Installed a new Galaxy Flex 20 with mk8 keypad and a couple of RF zones. Had some previous issue with the tampers and low battery in a few PIRs but that has been sorted now. I have a new 7.2Ah battery fully charged.

Problem is when I set the alarm I get this "ALERT-BATT LOW", ent=CONTINUE SET on the panel, and then after pressing enter "ALERT-FAULT RST" ent=CONTINUE SET. So I can set the system by ignoring these error, but what are these errors coming from and how to get rid of them?

• 3 weeks later...

Actually now, after it's been shut down for a few weeks, after starting it up it all seem to work fine. I don't get these errors any longer. Very strange because nothing is changed and I did shut it down several times before... anyway, all good now it seems. 

• 1 year later...

I have the same issue with galaxy dimensions while setting an 'ALERT-FAULT-RST keeps on popping in one of the groups. After clicking CONT'  the system allow setting to proceed.

How do i solve this issue?

Edited by Jimgu
Misspell