Security Warehouse Support Forum

Pyronix Hyprid EURO 46 V10 panel (EURO46/S-UK-V10)

Richard109

Hi all, purchased this from security warehouse  last year and just got round to installing it.

I have wired up all sensors - 3 Pir`s and 1 door contact. 

I have an 16ohm external speaker connected to the system

I have 1 Keypad connected to the system.

1 have one Lan card connected.

I turned it on for the first time and i hear a time which confirms it has been turned on. I expect the keypad to light up but there is nothing from the keypad. The keypad does not light up. I have read if i hold down the D key it allows you to select the address and there is no response from either the one supplied with the system or the flush keypad i purchase additionally.

After literally 2 mins, i had a constant beep, beep,beep start lasting about 2 seconds at a time and is continuous.  All my Pir`s seem to behave as expected and the outside bell box is not going off but has the 2 lights that flash from side to side going.

I have checked the cable which i have run and all the wires are ok and not broken. I am not getting 12v at the keypad. When i measure the board on the to terminals which supply power to the keypad there is no voltage. D1 and D2 if i remember correctly.

I decided to connect the keypad direct to the battery and the keypad lights up.

When wiring up the Pir sensors i opted for the NC option in the manual. also i noticed when i removed the external casing the tamper does not  activate no alarm goes off.

I have checked all fuses and they all work.

Below are pictures of how it is wired up, main board and the kaypad.

Please can someone assist me as i am unsure of why the system is doing this.

Alarm 1.jpg

20190512_140037.jpg

id shorten the conducters you have a high risk of shorts from the images provided.

regarding the keypad never connect direct to the battery as there is no fuse protection. I would check your 12v out from the keypad connection in the panel, id assume a fuse has blown

regarding the sensors. Be best to start a seperate topic per issue to save it becoming muddled

Yes that was a quick pic as I was changing keypads over.

The keypad was temporally connected to see if it lights up and it did. Its not connected back to the pannel. I was un sure if I had faulty keypad or a faulty pannel.

I stated in the post all fuses are working ok. I used continuity tester to test them.

I have no issues with the sensors but wanted to Express how they system is behaving. 

Hello sorry took me a while to reply.

Just measured fuse and set multimeter to 200ohms which is my continuity function and get reading of 0.5.

I have found 2 fuses that came with the alarm and measures all and all have continuity. All measure the same value. The fuses are F800ma

I decided to remove the fuse from the bus holder and just measure accross the pins where the fuse fits and and i get 12v. What I dont understand is why ain't I getting 12v at the terminals d1 and d2 on the pannel. 

• 2 weeks later...