Security Warehouse Support Forum

EOL(9) wiring

as118150

I believe this door contact is a "normally open" device.

risco manual shows only shows how to connect a NO device in a standard wiring with common tamper, they don't show how to connect a NO in EOL wiring configuration. could you kindly let me know how to connect this in EOL (or if you have a diagram)

are these door contact passive(no need of power)

thanks

Tech6,

This is how I had plans to do it. many thanks for the confirmation.

Elaine, I have received all the items which I ordered in order number 17983 but the parcel came without the resistors which you promised you would put them in, whoever you requested to put that in I guess has forgot to do it so I am back to where I was which is I have all the items I need (from 2 order) but without the stuff I need to get some of the sensors connected. I think I will get old waiting for this so I would drive down to maplins or a local electrical shop and pick some resisitors myself, luckily 5 out of my 6 pirs are with built in resistors so I need only for the other 1 pir and 3 door contacts.

I am not sure but I do get other letters, I guess I have if 2-3 letter/packs have not arrived but I believe one was send recorded so you guys/risco can find out where it is gone. I thought the order which I received today through courier would definately have it but I guess it was never put in

I may think of going to the post office and finding out if I can complain but I would be interested to know where the recorded letter went

• 2 weeks later...