Security Warehouse Support Forum

Stalled Order Tkt #619860

aguarise

I put an order on Friday February 20th 2015, paying with credit card via a form managed by PayPal. On Monday 23Th the order was stalled because of an internal (to the company) anti-fraud policy. This policy states that the do not ship goods when the transaction has been made via a non verified paypal account. Note that I did not use any PayPal account to fulfill the payment, but just the paypal credit card payment system. 

I was advised to open a support ticket, which I did. The first answer to the ticket was that I could cancel the order and then re-do it paying with credit card (!) or via bank transfer. (And the amount I already payed via credit card?)

Note that PayPal confirmed me (they have a really fast and professional support service indeed) that the credit card  payment was correctly fulfilled and that the seller has no reason whatsoever to not ship the goods. 

No answers back from Security wharehouse since I sent them the details from PayPal support staff this morning. I do not expect the problem to be solved at light speed, but at least a timely answer is due.

I'm really disappointed so far. 

For the record the ticket is #619860

• Like 1

Can you advise your order number so we can get this refunded for you. It is a Company policy not to ship to unconfirmed Paypal addresses, we do not see that you have paid by credit card via paypal, so we check that the account is verified and the address confirmed, as advised on our site.

If your ticket has asked for a refund that would be done usually en bloc once a week, but it can be done from the forum, if you confirm your order number.

Sorry you are not happy with our Policy, but we try to keep both ourselves and our customers safe from fraud, and from experience we have found that this policy works best for both

• Like 1

The order number is

refund me and please do this quickly. Treat me like if I was trying to fraud you, after you already got my payment is offensive, to say the least. Not refunding immediately would be unacceptable.

​Note that your behaviour is illegittimate (If you go to the ticket you can see copy of the answer about this that I get from paypal support which clearly states that you can't behave like this) and highly unprofessional.

Best regards.

I was not trying to say that you were trying to defraud us, all we see is that the paypal account is both unverified and unconfirmed, we have no way of knowing that you used your card to pay through paypal. It comes to us a Paypal transaction not as a credit card transaction

It could be some one other than your self that was using your card, as regretfully this does frequently happen, obvisously not in your case. You advise that you sent us a paypal attachment, but as it was sent to you not to us, it is in your native language, not in English, with your translation.

We do have these policies in place, and it is our Companies policy to use this system to ensure that as far as possible no fraudulent activity takes place through our web store, we can quite legitimately do this and we do display this as our terms on the web site. We will always refund the funds if we do not accept the transaction. We do obvisously try to satisfy customers orders, and act profesessionally at all times.

On checking your ticket I see that it was answered and the refund request has been passed to paypal at 9.29 today.