Security Warehouse Support Forum

[Ticket Question] Accenta Mini & Elmdene 7422 Wiring

Secware

I have a problem I am hoping you can help me with.
I have a Elmdene 7422 bell box I want to connect to my Accenta mini gen4, but am not sure how.
Can you please let me know how to connect it.
For your information, the board in the bell box are marked as follows:-

from top-

One looped wire, white. underneath that is a black wire that is loose, marked 'Batt'.
H-
H+
BAT-
FAULT
REM TST
ENG
TR
TS
R-
ST-

Thanking you in anticipation.

I just found out today that the Elmdene Bell box is exactly the same as the one's used by ADT.
Also, here are the connections marked for the bell/strobe inside the Accenta Gen4 Mini:-

From Left to right:-

+
- (+&- marked STROBE)
T
A (T&A marked SCB)
D+
B- (D&B marked BELL)
SET

Hope this helps guys, I feel very vunrable at the moment without an alarm system, so your help is realy appreciated.

If any more info is required, just ask.

Thank you so much for your help, however my Accenta g4 mini panel does not have the markings as you have suggested.

Sorry for being such a dope, but could you let me know which connections you mention, as marked on the Accenta please.

The Accenta connections on my panel are as described on my previous post above. Can you also explain the connection you mention as 'for battery'.

So sorry to bother you again, but thank you in advance for your help.

Derry.

Admin has not gave me the same markings as I have marked in my Accenta 4 mini :

In the reply to me, he said the markings correct for inside the 'Bellbox', but the one's he says i should connect them to inside my Accenta panel, have different markings than the one's he says,  for instance, I see no markings on my accenta board for  'Hold Off-plus" and "Hold-off minus", and the reply to where he says "Bat - = for the internal battery" ......is just over my head.

I am so sorry, but I drive an ambulance for a living, I am not an engineer and not sure of any common names you tech guys might use.

I could explain to you on things such as how to do a transvascular bypass, but electronics certainly is not my best vocation, so I do appologise  ::)

So if you could give me the markings as in my Accenta Gen4 Mini please, i'l be forever in your debt,

Thanking you in anticipation.

Derry.

Admin took the markings you had questioned, but I am sure some one technical , may be another installer before admin logs in again,   (sorry I am not technical) will be able to answer and help you.

We will have the answer for you

I can advise that hold off plus is hold off positive  and hold off minus is negative, but like you I could not wire a bell box