Security Warehouse Support Forum

#224784 Struggling To Get An Answer

2abhishek

I am struggling to contact the customer service and it has been more than a week I have been updating my ticket dily without any answer from the customer support.

I bought a product and I suspect there might be an issue with the product, customer service have asked me to contact the manufacturer for the same. I believe securitywarehouse should be responsible to sort the faulty product with the manufacturer and not me.

I have even told that I didnt like the product I want to return it back within 14 days of the purchase but they are not responding now even after me requesting the answer on the daily basis.

Have some one faced the similar issue ???  I am really frustrated with the customer service...

I think the problem here has been the enquiries on your tickets, on the first ticket you say the goods are faulty, when we ask if you have been in touch with the manufacturers about this fault, so we have a technical resason of the fault,  you then say you just don;t like it.

The reason for the return has to be concise, if it is faulty it will be checked on return to us to ascertain the fault, and will be returned to you if not faulty,  as per  our terms on the web site. If it is faulty we will refund your costs or supply a replacement as you wish.

If the goods are not required then they can come back into stock, after being checked for signs of usage and resold if they are as new.

With your tickets it is not made clear, ( you have asked to return the goods well within the 14 days,)  if it is new and unused we will of course fully refund the purchase price, we have concerns that the goods have been used and with no fault report, do not appear to be faulty, as you do not give any details of the issue you have , now say you do not want it.

I understand an RMA has been raised today, for the return of unused, unopened as new equipment, when it is returned it will be chacked by our returns staff, as you have been made aware in response to your icket

• 2 months later...

Why for a internet based company are you so slow at replying to helpdesk tickets...you only seem to reply when I send a reminder to the previously asked question....you have made a simple returns process last over 3 days...granted your prices are slightly cheaper than general wholesalers but at least if I have a problem I can general get a replacement their and then...In addition the price to call you is ridiculous £1+ a minute !!!....come on guys your meant to provide a professional service... having someone reply to an internet based helpdesk ticket should be a quick and pain free experiance...

Why for a internet based company are you so slow at replying to helpdesk tickets...you only seem to reply when I send a reminder to the previously asked question....you have made a simple returns process last over 3 days...granted your prices are slightly cheaper than general wholesalers but at least if I have a problem I can general get a replacement their and then...In addition the price to call you is ridiculous £1+ a minute !!!....come on guys your meant to provide a professional service... having someone reply to an internet based helpdesk ticket should be a quick and pain free experiance...

Are you having an issue with a ticket?

• 1 month later...