Security Warehouse Support Forum

Novaguard 6 External Sounder Battery

as118150

Hi, I installed risco cpx with novaguard 2 years ago, would anyone know what onboard battery (nimh I dthink)oes novaguard 6 comes with?is it 6v or 8.4 volts?my cpx panel is asking me this. The reason I am asking is because in logs I get Nov 1 chg(ma) Hi and Nov 1 on-chg Hi even though all the parameters are correct,not sure if this could be to do with me not setting the correct battery volts.

the error in logs have been there since day 1 but last last I had a false alarm and in log it said " external bell tamper" and I want to just rule the volt setting out.

Thanks

when I go into set default limit(under nova diagnostic,change/list test limits) it ask me for either 6V or 8.4V battery,whichever I select I cannot change the "on-chg.max=10.2" from 10.2 to something else permanently(I can change it but it reverts back to 10.2)and since the actual volt is 10.7 the daigs report this as fault. Can someone please help me understand why I cannot change this value

thanks